It’s about -10 degrees outside right now and all I can think about is laying next to a pool with the sun beating down on me, let’s just say, summer cannot come soon enough! My mama and I are heading to New Orleans next month and I cannot wait for the 80 degree weather and to be able to walk outside without running from point A to point B.
For today’s post I wanted to share my 5 must-haves that get me through winter.
- Spray tans. This year I got my very first spray tan at Go Glow and I am totally obsessed now. Not only are the spray tans amazing but I love all the products. Check them out here.
- Alone time. I love my husband but sometimes, it’s so nice when he’s on a work trip and I get to put on a face mask, eat way too much chocolate and watch all of my shows.
- Coffee shop dates. Coffee shops with big windows and amazing vibes, I’m all about it and NEED it in the winter!
- Face masks. The Que Bella Deep Cleansing Mask with Aloe Vera is my favorite face mask ever! It’s super cheap and works so well.
- Clean bedroom. I’ll be honest, I’m that girl that has clothes just about everywhere but when it’s all cleaned up and organized and the sun is shinning, I can’t help but lay on my bed and take a cat nap.
We’re in this together you guys! Only couple more months until we can eat ice cream outside!
Lace Top: Shop it here
Leather Jacket: Shop it here
Thanks Romwe for sponsoring this post.