My hair has always been my “thing”. So when it comes to hair products I am very particular with what I use. Since I have such think and coarse hair, I am always on the hunt for products that will make my hair smooth, shiny, and looking healthy.
My hair products range from Target finds to products that are worth investing in. Here are five products that I can’t live without!
- A leave in conditioner that restores my hair. It creates a pretty shine calms the frizz. I especially love using this right after my shower because it makes it easy to comb through my hair.
- I am so in love with this dry shampoo because I feel like my hair just got a blowout (& is clean). It eliminates any oil and stays with you all day.
- Hate to admit this, but… I can definitely see a difference in my hair as I’m getting older and continuing to use hot tools. So I’ve searched for alternatives to eliminate curling my hair on a daily basis. This beach wave spray is a little different then others; you apply it after your hair is dry. I air dry my hair (again, to avoid using a blow dryer) and then just spray it on from the middle of my hair to the ends. Then I just scrunch my hair a bit and it totally does create those natural waves!
- I love how this hair spray doesn’t leave my hair all crunchy looking. It applies on smoothly and holds the curls for probably 8+ hours.
- First of all, I am obsessed with all SheaMoisture products, definitely a must try if you haven’t! I love how this mask acts as an intensive deep conditioning treatment; it leaves your hair feeling so smooth and healthy.
Thanks Brandi from @sealedwithab for styling my hair, ladies she’s at Spalon Montage in Edina and is amazing!