Before scooting off to Croatia, my sister threw Jordan and I a wedding shower. We wanted a shower that would be easy going, on the lake, hanging out with friends and playing yard games. It was, “totally us” and so much fun getting to hang out with our closest friends and family.
Katrin (my sister), mom, and our good family friend, Cathy made the most amazing food (probably my favorite part). We had stuffed meatballs, ham sandwiches, delicious salads and a big variety of desserts. We had picnic tables outside where we all gathered and devoured the yummy food.
My favorite part was one of the games we played, “how well do you know Jordan and Andrea”. It was so fun hearing some of the responses to the questions. So I thought I’d share with you all some things you might not know about Jordan and I!
- Where did we meet? We met at the bank.. yup, you read that right! I was working at the bank during college and Jordan was my customer.
- What did we do on our first date? We went to the Minneapolis Institute of Art. I went to art school so I have a big love with everything art and thought it would be a great place to go together!
- What is our favorite thing to do together? Eat.. seriously. We love trying new restaurants, cooking, and anything that has chocolate, we’re all over it.
- How did Jordan propose? I came home to our entire home lit in candles. Read about it here.
- How many kids do we want? I want 2. Jordan keeps making a joke that he wants three sets of triplets…
We’re now down to under 100 days to our wedding and it’s going to be here before we know it! Some things we need to accomplish right away is designing our wedding invites, getting my dress altered and purchasing Jordan’s suit. And of course, a whole bunch of marriage classes! I’m so excited for our magical winter wedding to be here already!